Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2017

NOT JUST CARDS - new beginnings #40

Hello
How are you on this blustery day??

Today I am sharing with you the card that I have created for the challenge at 
NOT JUST CARDS
and our theme is 
NEW BEGINNINGS

to help welcome in the New Year!

I have used the image 

Silvertrace baby dragon in an egg






I have coloured the image with pro-markers
I have kept to muted muted colours and done the same for the papers

I have used shiny backing paper to add a little texture 
and a strip of DSP with green tines decorated with words


A close up of the image 

The baby dragon is so cute - I have used a darker green in some areas to highlight them


The washy tape is in co-ordinating colours and is from Stampin Up!
This is one of those products that I have purchased and never used! 
how often do we do that??


The sentiments are the words I cannot stop using from 
Tim Holtz! 

I cannot wait to see what you create for us! 

Thank you for taking the time to visit and thank you for looking
I appreciate the time you take to visit and comment

HAPPY CRAFTING
hugs
Debbi x 









3 comments:

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x