Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Thursday 15 December 2016

Crafter's Cafe #163










Hello
I hope you are well
Welcome and Thank You to all my new followers!
It is lovely to have you here! 

Who is excited for CHRISTMAS??
ITS NEARLY HERE...






I am working with an image today from 



The image that I am using today is 




I have coloured my image with pro-markers!
what else... It is all I seem to use at the minute! So much so that loads are running out! 


It was our challenge theme to use ribbon! So I decided to do something a little different
I have tied a bow with two different colours of grosgrain ribbon and also included a length of twine

I have added this to the corner of the card and I think this looks really effective!


The DSP that I have used is all Stampin Up! 
and it is from many years ago! I think it is called Merry Moments...

I am one of those people that will buy something and not use it for years as you don't want to spoil it! 

How many of us do that??

Anyway 
Thank You for taking the time to visit and I hope to see you in our challenge!

HAPPY CRAFTING!
hugs
Debbi x 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x