Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Thursday 3 November 2016

Teacher Gifts! The end of a great year...

Hello! Sorry for the lack of posts 
I know I say this often I need to make more time for crafting! 
I cannot believe that I have never posted these!
How rubbish am I!

I made these as the teacher gifts for my boys to give to their teachers and their teaching assistants!


This is the gift that I made for my youngest sons teacher
I covered this journal because she was going to work in China for a year and I thought this would be perfect for her to take with her and it wouldn't take up too much room! 


This is the notebook that I covered for my other sons teacher
I love the image I was sent the stamped images a couple of years ago in a swap and they are great 
I have coloured the images with pro-markers and shaded areas of the skirt 
Keeping the decoration simple 
With some lace and pearls 
The word sentiments are time holtz - and the main sentiment is Stampin Up!

I love the fact they have no faces - so simple
I have used darker colours in this gift and I love the effect 

I hope you like them and thank you for looking
Happy Crafting 
Hugs
Debbi x 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbi they are wonderful and will really be appreciated. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning Debbi, lovely ideas for teachers' gifts. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super idea for Teacher gifts, Debbi, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x