Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 21 November 2016

Friends anniversary... LOTV style...

Hello!

An anniversary card this morning! 
and there is no better image to use than 
LOTV

I just love them! and this image is perfect for an anniversary card! 


I have coloured the image with my pro-markers
and again kept to pastel clours...


Here is a close up of the image 


I have added lots of layers to the card...
and a piece of lace to the card


The sentiment is Stampin Up!and I have added this to glitter card for added sparkle!

I hope you like the card 
Thank you for looking
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Debbi x 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbi this is a gorgeous Anniversary card I love those images too. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x