Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 17 July 2016

I am on a roll...

Morning...
It seems that I am on a roll and not just crafting 
but blogging as well!
Who knew I would carry on...

Welcome to my new followers too!

So today I am sharing with you a card that I created for my little boys best friend
Aidan picked the image
chose the papers and the sentiment!

He picked a LOTV stamp 
James - laptop



I have coloured the image with my pro-markers and highlighted the edges of the images in a darker pen
Such a cute image to work with!


The DSP that Aidan chose for the card is a retired paper from 
Stampin' Up! and they are perfect for this card 


The sentiment is from the Stampin' Up! set 
WORDS of TRUTH
and perfect for a Best Friend!

I hope you like my card 
and thank you for taking the time to look...

Happy crafting
hugs
Debbi x 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

scrappers delight - anything goes
live laugh stamp - anything goes 
crafts galore encore - anything goes 








6 comments:

  1. Hi Debbi this is a gorgeous card I love the design and the bear is so cute. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Debbi, love the cute image and background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute card, love the bear! Thanks so much for sharing!
    xEllie/ Critters and Creatures Linky party (linky party taking a break during July, but hope to be back again in August :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card and colours love it
    thanks for joining us in our Scrappers deight challenge
    Jane DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, I love the soft look of the bear. Thanks for playing along at Scrapper's Delights.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colouring Debbi and I love your choice of background! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Anything Goes ! Good Luck! Denyse x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x