Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #145 have a heart...

Hello!
I am sharing with you the challenge card that I have made for the Robyns Fetish challenge 
have a heart
you must add 3 hearts
challenge #145





the winner will receive 3 digi images of their choice!

My card today uses
Loretta Angel


perfect for upcoming valentines day

I have coloured her in pro-markers and have added glitter to the heart and the edge of the image panel... I have used the valentine's designer paper which is great for use with Valentines cards




a picture of the papers x


a close up of the card edge - I have added glitter to the DSP


A close up of the image

thanks for looking
hugs
Debbi x 








9 comments:

  1. Sweet little card Debbi !! Hope all is well with you and yours !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Debbi,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! the combo colors is fabulous! hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, really like your paper.

    Laurence DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely, love the papers you used and your coloring is very pretty!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You made this look fabulous! I never would have thought the black heart paper would look so good on a card. Love the accents of gems and brads. The angle is so cute. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the paper you used on the card. I've never seen anything like it. The glitter is great.

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and fab backing papers cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card card, i love the dark colours, papers fab, yes from macclesfield, i have a little craft shop there

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x