Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2012

oopppsss - late

Good Morning

This morning I am sharing with you the card that I have made for the challenge over at 




CHALLENGE #135 - black, white and one other colour



Our sponsor this week is


With a $10 voucher to spend online



I cannot wait to see what you create for the challenge...

Here is what I have created today - 
using flowers all over


I have used blue pro-markers over the flowers and gems to the centre of the flowers
with blue DSP as the backing paper 
I have used a white layer too to highlight the silhouette of this beautiful image... I have kept this card very simple and I think it works!

I hope you like what I have created 

HAPPY CRAFTING
hugs
Debbi x 

4 comments:

  1. great card Debbie - lovely use of the silhouette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card the layout is fab. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Debbi,love the design and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x