Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 18 November 2012

its Christmas!


Hello!

This morning my first post is sharing with you my DT make for the 
and the challenge that we have for you is
CHRISTMAS

 Our sponsor this week is 

I cannot wait to see what you create!

I have done sommething a little this week for my DT project
I asked the lovely Debbie whether I could show you the personalised book that is availble
and here it is 



Personalise a Christmas Story Book

I have printed the pages and coloured the images and then decorated the front cover... I have kept the front cover very simple with black text and then decorated with silver ink in an Indigo Blu christmas tree and then inked the edges


A close up of page one image


A close up of page two image

I inked the edges of each page, I added red and green ribbon to bind the book and double knotted this... I coloured the images with my pro-markers and I have added glitter for some extra sparkle - I cannot wait for my boys to have this read to them (when I have finished all the pages!)



This will make a fantastic little extra for my boys this year - and seeing their name in print! and here you can see my glittery nails too! LOL

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Happy Crafting 
Debbi x 





2 comments:

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x