Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 1 October 2012

steampunk junkies... DT


Hello!


As seems to to the norm for the the minute I am always chasing my tail and this post should have been uploaded last week... so apologies...

For my card this week I have used a crafty individual stamp and stamped this in black... I have then inked the edges in gold and black... I have then layered this on DSP and distressed the edges and added to a dark brown card blank. To decorate I have added some mulberry flowers and also some crafty emblies - to the top of the card I have added a metal charm







The challenge this week is time travel - I do hope that you will join us!


A close up of the image


Crafty emblies - coloured in gold and black


Cogs


Mulberry flowers!

I hope you like my card and thanks for looking
Happy Crafting
Debbi

If you are interested in joining the DT please email me



8 comments:

  1. Stunning Debbi, I love the image and the embellishments work so well. Loving the colours you have used too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous Debbi! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Debbi, love the crafty emblies x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Debbi,love the design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, not my type of thing but can appreciate your work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous image and beautiful steampunk details. Great Card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous image debbi and a beautiful piece of art you've made with it - love it! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic! Gorgeous image and fab detail, love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x