Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 9 September 2012

A crafty pad challenge...


Hello!

This morning I am sharing with you the card that I have made for the challenge over at the crafty pad this week is 
SCRAPTASTIC...
Where we want you to be using up the scraps that you create
and you know that as a crafter you very throw anything away)

There are come great sponsors this week...


and 


This week our team were given images to work with and they are all fantastic... i was lucky enough to chose a LOTV image (as you know these are a firm favourite of mine)

So here is my card...

I have coloured the image with my pro-markrs and tried to keep the colours traditional Christmas colours - I LOVE CHRISTMAS!
When I had finished colouring the image I inked the edges - and you may notice a little smudge to the left of the bow on the little girl (gutted!) 
lesson learned - if covered in said ink - wait for it to dry before handling your image!


The scraps on my card are the DSP that I have left over from a scrapbook kit that I bought a couple of years
and
the ribbon I have had for about 5 years - one of those that you purchase and very rarely use because it looks great!


here is a close up of the ticket that I have used as a sentiment - one of the crafty pad ones!


the ribbon and edge of the card

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
allsorts - layers
challenges4everyone - anything goes
dream valley - something old - ribbon something new - image


I hope you like my card and thanks for looking
As always your comments are appreciated and thank you to all the new followers that I have gained in the the last few days...
Happy Crafting 
Debbi 
x

Please also if you can take the time to look at my team mate Dawn Lancastor's just giving page


26 comments:

  1. Fab card, you've certainly 'captured' the Christmas spirit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image, lovely christmasy card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, just love these stamps!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it x The image is just so gorgeous xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful Christmas card, love the image and the colours are great
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Christmas card and loving the image and the colours are wonderful.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card Debbi - love the image and how you've coloured it - so sweet! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, thanks for sharing your card with us at Allsorts this week. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card Debbi as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card for Christmas. The image is adorable and you have colored it beautifully! Such a great idea for a challenge theme too, as my craft room is over run with all the scraps I have collected thinking I will put them to good use....xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card, very Christmassy! Love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really beautiful, I love the adorable scene and the papers and layout look fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Debbie, I love Christmasand LOTV too so what a great combination! Thanks for joining Challenges 4 Everybody this time.
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card love the stamps. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card Debbi, great use of your scraps! I love Christmas too :)

    Hugs, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So adorable, love your colour scheme :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a lovely card ... The image is just so cute. Have come over from digi galore facebook page bloglist and have become your latest follower ...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab card. Lovely image and fantastic colouring. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley challenges. Eva xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic card, love the image and your colouring is fantastic!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a beautiful card. So gorgeous design. I would like to try to design this for the Clear cards if you don't mind. I appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x