Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Friday 24 August 2012

ATC and FAT PAGE - DT projects...

Good Morning!
I cannot believe how quickly this has come around... A new challenge at ATCs and Cards with Attitude and Fat Pages and Cards with Attitude!

The theme this week is - travel/ anything goes

For my ATC I chose to use the image of the bigfoot truck





a close up 



sentiment detail

I coloured the image with my pro-markers and I added this to a white card blank using red and blue card stock panels at jaunty angles. I have added 3 card candi to the bottom left of the card and added a ticket sentiment to the the top right. A simple card with bold colours that I think turned out well!

The sponsors for this challenge are...


offering 3 digi images

Stitchy Bear

$15 voucher

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
I love pro-markers - transport
inspire me fridays - anything goes


The theme this week is music/ anything goes

For the Fat Page I chose to use the Robin image



a close up of the image


sentiment

I have coloured the image with my pro-markers and i have stuck to traditional Christmas colours! Yes I know I said the dreaded word - Christmas... and this is the first card that I have made.
I used a panel of cream textured card for the base layer of the card, I distressed the edges and inked them.


ribbon detail

There is ribbon detail to the edge of the card and I have added gems to the top of the card and the bottom. I added a piece of SU DSP to the base layer and the sentiment is from one of the SU scrapping kits!

I love how this card turned out and I hope that you like it too! There was a little bleeding on the scarves of the birds - but this is my own fault as I was trying the make the red breast of the robin a deep red and added too much ink! oopppsss!

sponsors for this weeks challenge...

Meljens

offering 3 digi images

Beccy's Place

offering 3 digi images

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
winter wonderland - red and green
card making mamas - something new (ribbon detail)

I hope you like my projects and thank you for looking...
Welcome to all my new followers - it is lovely to see you here!
Happy Crafting
Debbi x






11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects Debbi - love the monster truck image! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations Debbi,love the images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Debbi, i love the images and your colouring is brilliant

    I hope you have a good weekend
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both, great colouring, why don't you enter the first one into the I♥Promarkers Challenge, our theme is transport too this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. these look great, love that truck!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous designs as always xx I love the colours you choose so bright and bold xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both gorgeous hun, love the chickadees, they are so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards gorgeous colours good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers transport challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shades of red and green and a lovely creation, thank you so much for joining us this week at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two gorgeous cards, love the images and colours on both. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab Christmas card and love the ribbon detail! Thanks for joining us at Card Makin' Mamas for our Try Something New Challenge hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x