Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Tsunami Rose - day 15...


The sketch that we have today is one of the first ones that I completed... I decided that I would complete this cheeky little chap and make a true 'boy' card! Using blue and black tones and creating a monochromatic card... I love this image and I think he is great...


I have coloured him using my trusty stampin' up! ink pads and an aqua brush and I have used crystal effects to highlight the football. I used the colour tempting turquoise and basic black. The panel on the right hand side of the card is randomly stamped with the sentiment 'for you' I have also added 3 tabs one stamped with the sentiment attached with a brad. I added two candi to the image panel and layered this on a mat of basic black card stock and I inked the edges of my white card blank.


Thank you for stopping by today and thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog today as always it is much appreciated. 
Happy Crafting
Debbi x

Today and tomorrow the wonderful daisy is running her monthly blog hop... I hope that you will join in and welcome if you are taking part! I will add details later today! x 

8 comments:

  1. Fab card Debbi, loving this little chappie. The papers are fab too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hun just love this image and my favourite colours too,this is gorgeous Hun,love those tickets,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Debbi! I love that sketch to, might give that one a go myself xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card love the image and layout along with the colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, it's perfect xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. the lil boy is so cute!! Im a new follower. the card is wonderful
    veronica from familyofscrappers2004@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, the image is so cute, great colors to xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is an awesome card. My daughter play soccer and she would love this card! TFS AJ~
    jeria22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x