Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

LEJ DESIGNS DT CARD... woohoo

Morning! I am excited today as I am able to share with you the DT card that I have made for LEJ Designs...
The new challenge blog launches today and I hope you are going to play along.. The winner of the challenge will win 3 digi images from LEJ Designs (what a great prize!) So why not play along??



The theme this week is anything goes and I have used a great image Suzee and Worms, she has such a cheeky face!


I have coloured her using my pro-markers and I have outlined the image using warm grey. I have mounted this on cocoa card and then onto turquoise. I then added a strip of turquoise to the left hand side and 3 gems. I added a pice of textured cocoa the to left of the card and attached a piece of blue ribbon with knotted detail.
I inked the edges of the card blank with turquoise ink and a dauber...


A close up of the colouring that I have done...


A close up of the layers of the card and the sentiment (inking edges is something that I find very hard NOT to do! can you tell) hehe



I love this image and have been given some great ones to work with in the coming weeks...
I hope you will play along! I am very excited to see all you create...
More later today is a VERY busy day in blog land!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by - and your comments as always are much appreciated!
More later!
Debbix

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

365 cards - layering
craft your passion - texture
karen's doodle - something for the kids
always crafting - anything goes
tammy scrap in  - anything goes


20 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous hun, I love the colours that you have used, brilliant
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new DT post Debbi. Oh love this cheeky card such a fun card. I adore the image, great colouring. love those layers and colours.
    Hugs Rachael xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this image. The face is fantastic.
    Great Coloring

    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    I hope to see you enter next week!!
    Hugs DT Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image and lovely card.
    Thank you for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card great colouring
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card love it, Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Sweetie..... love the card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Congratulations too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Love the image and the colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get you with your fab colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Get you with your fab colouring!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card and image. Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week and good luck in the drawing. Sassy Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic! Great coloring & wonderful colors :)

    I'd be so happy if you joined us at Tuesday Alchemy: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com for our new challenge - We have a GREAT prize AND open DT call!

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    PS - I saw you on 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute card. Layout is very pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  15. very nice funny card - thank so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet image - great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x