Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 21 May 2012

day 21 tsunami rose challenge




The sketch that we had for today is great and I decided that I would try something that I very rarely do with this one... The sketch had a spiral end to the panels but I decided that I was going to rip the DSP...I attached a ribbon tab to the right hand side and three card candi to the top of the card. I used green card stock as the base of the card on a white card blank.


a close up of the image - you can see the shading I have used on the 'bird bath' to the edges and the centre of the flowers at the bottom.

The image was coloured with pro-markers and I have mounted this on yellow and pale blue. The DSP is one I have had for many years and I love the spring colours.
The sentiment is one from Stampin up and I have simply stamped this on the card rather than mount it seperately, I like the effect that this creates and something that I will try again!
I hope you like this card
As always your comments are appreciated...


a close up of the ribbon and the card candi

Happy Crafting
Debbi x 




4 comments:

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x