Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Friday 18 May 2012

Day 18 Daisy's sketch challenge...

Good Morning! Well this morning ir is very cold and gray and I am not looking forward to being out in the cold for the school run! At least there are a few days off from that for me from today!


I love this image!
It is one that I have had about 3 years and had remained un-inked until I made this card... Why do we do this?? Spend a fortune of crafting essentials that we don't use?? I am so glad that I decided to dig her out and get her inky! lol


So fess up! Who else has un-inked stamps??
I have coloured her with my pros and I have used only one pen to create the effect with her hair. I just waited for the ink to dry and then applied more ink to the curls of the hair. I chose red and orange together as they are two very striking colours and I think that they look great together... I used the polkadot embossing folder for the back panel of the card and I inked the edges of this in red to add a splash of colour. I added the panels of red card stock to the panel and inked the edges of this and I coloured two chipboard pieces with a dauber to match the colour of the ink that I had used.I used a ticket that I attached to the bottom of the card with silicone for the sentiment...

I hope you like my card and thank you for looking!
Happy Crafting!
Debbi x 




2 comments:

  1. I love your card and the colours are fabulous. I confess that I have stamps I haven't used yet!!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Debbi, I like the sweet image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x