Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2012

TCP Showcase...

Morning!
Today I am sharing with you a card that I have created for TCP Showcase on a rolling rota each of the design team with share a card that they have created using one of the fabulous images from the shop - this month I have decided that to use the Teapot set and one of the sentiments that co-ordinates with this...



I have taken a close up of the colouring you can see the gentle shading that I have done on the dots - using more colour to the left hand side of them and leaving the tea pot itself white - I really love this image it is so good to work with for so many occasions - stop by and have a look at the Crafty Pad


I have coloured the tea pot with my spring pro-markers and have cut the image out - I have mounted the image onto blue card stock and then onto DSP and then again onto pink card stock.
I added the sentiment to the top right of the card...
In the top left hand corner I added three gems to decorate and the same in the bottom right of the card...
One thing that I still always struggle with are bows - but I added the one to the right hand side of the card using more ribbon that I really needed and trimming the edges down - so that it gave me more length to play with...
I have taken a close up of the bow so that you are able to see how I have tied it!

I hope that you like my card and thank you for stopping by!
Your comments are greatly appreciated 
Debbi x

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe Crafts - ribbon
cupcake craft - spring is in the air
Karen's Doodle - something spring
there she goes - ribbon

11 comments:

  1. Really beautiful card Debbi, I love the teapot and the layout is gorgeous. The bow is lovely too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card, and a great image....might have to have it! Love your colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, the layout, the colours, the tea theme just fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it:) Thanks for joining us this week at Cupcake Crafts and good luck - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely creation, thanks for joining in with our spring theme this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card! I love your teapot! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card....
    Thank you for playing along with us at Karen's Doodles this time.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the fun colorful dots! Thanks for playing along with There She Goes! Hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x