Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Thursday 16 February 2012

Quick Crafting...


So today I have spent far too many hours looking at crafty stuff whether it be on the internet or in my room! and not done any of the crafty projects that I have been thinking of! So I thought that I would take a quick 1/2 hour and make a very simple photo frame and card to match... I have been looking at all the gifts that are out there to buy and very few have cards that match the same design, being a crafter I am sure that you will agree this always makes a gift better when everything co-ordinates and matches! and for those of us with OCD tendancies when it comes to crafting it makes you feel a lot better :-)
So I have have a taken a photo frame and randomly stamped two of the flowers from green house garden using the colours pumpkin pie and daffodil delight, two colours that look great together and two colours that I very rarely use! I stamped the middle of the flower in basic black. I used the same colours for the card that I have created and I have mounted the layers in the same colour card stock, inking the edges of the card also. I hope you like my project and thanks for looking Debbi x

6 comments:

  1. wow hun this is really beautiful, love that stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Debbi ,loving the colours
    Hugs Rach xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the card and frame are really lovely Debbie!
    Love Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Love the colours and a fab idea to make card and frame the same!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x