Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Exciting News!...

OK... I can FINALLY tell you my exciting news that I have kept to myself for the last couple of weeks (I am very proud of myself for managing it!) I have been accepted as one of the Design Team for The Crafty Pad. I am so excited as there are some great images - here is a link to the challenge blog where you can see my bio along with the new design team members... I hope you will play along with us - there are some great challenges coming up!
I said at the end of last year that I was going to make a better year for both me and my family and I meant this in terms of everything, but where my paper crafting was concerned I decided that I would dedicate more time to crafting and make sure that this was constructive!
So here is to an exciting and crafty year!
Debbi

9 comments:

  1. Hi Debbi! Nice to meet you!
    Congrats for being on Team A of TCP. I'm Venus and I'm on Team B. More power to you!
    Hugs!
    http://weheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/2012/02/welcome-crafty-pad-designs-new-dt.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done - that's great. Thanks for joining the hop http://craft-owl.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-hop.html I am now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new role

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoop Whoop you'll be too good to talk to us in a bit xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll always talk to you, but not when you are cooking! lol

      Delete
  5. Hey Debbi great to have you onboard with us at The Crafty Pad and I look forward to working with you. :)

    Debbiexxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation, Debbi - nice when plans work out have a wonderful time. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo well done Debbie what fab news

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x