Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2012

all you need is LOVE...


I can now post hubby's card as he did eventually get it yesterday - although it wasn't in the morning as I wanted because he couldn't wake me up! one of the downsides to all the medication I am taking I sleep like the dead when I finally drop off! 
For the card I decided to use some stamps I had used at craft group on Saturday that one of the ladies who runs the group had brought with her - a great idea that many of them bring stamps that we can all share. As we will all have different ideas and tastes. So thank you Gwen!
These are the flowers that hubby bought me and the are beautiful I cannot believe how big the flower heads are they are huge! 



I coloured the images using my promarkers that I haven't used for months and have sold some in recent weeks as I didn't think I would go back to them hhhmmm maybe changing my mind here!
I then cut the images out and decoupaged the middle one by just highlighting the heart I used a square card blank and decided to make this into a gate fold card and I mounted red and black card onto this. I am entering this card in the challenge on crafty bloggers network - the theme is all you need is love! A very simple card but I think that it is very effective and hubby seemed to like it! Thank you for taking the time to look - Debbi x 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card. No wonder he loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah that is just to cute, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous, I love the way that you have used the forever friends bears across the gatefold openening
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! I love gate fold cards!!! Hope hubby was impressed!!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean and simple are sometimes hard to achieve, but this is perfect. Love the Teddies and that RED, very passionate :)

    Thanks for taking part in the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge.
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got these teddy stamps and completely forgot about them for valentines! Doh! Also good idea to use the red I suppose when I got them I only thought of pastels and cards for girls ... Made A mothers Day card last year with them. Now inspired to think bold!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x