Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2012

ABSENCE...

So after making a good start at beginning to post regularly life once again got in the way and I was unable to spend much time crafting or much time posting, one of the reasons I will explain in a later post today. I am determined today to take the time to craft and complete two projects that I have already started and also start a third... It is surprising that however much I love crafting it always seems to slip down the priority list when life gets a bit hectic and although it may seem a little selfish one of my goals for this year is to intend that that doesn't happen... Of course to maintain this I have to make sure that the rest of our lives are organised - it remains to be seen if I can pull this off LOL!

To give you something to read in the meantime here is a link to the new MINI CATALOGUE! Filled with some new spectacular products - I hope you enjoy! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x