Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Friday 11 November 2011

Training...



In mid October I joined the Julie's Jems for the day on their training and we had a great day... I really went to see if signing back up to SU was something I was merely thinking of doing or really had the passion to make it work for me - and did I have the time and the energy to commit to making it work!
I think I knew deep down which one it was and I had a great day with lots of lovely people - even making the swaps was great fun and really got my creative juices flowing again I will show you some of what I received later and the card that I made for people as well.
One of the things that normally happens at these events is a raffle and I never win on them - but it must have been my lucky day as I won! I had the pick of some great prizes but decided I would chose the hostess gift DSP that was up for grabs - these papers are amazing and I love the bright colours, they are also 12x12 which is great for scrap booking...
The project that I am sharing today I have made using these papers and I cannot wait to make a couple more as gifts for my family for Christmas - with some of the great pictures I have managed to take this year!
I hope you like what I have made and thanks for looking - check me out both crafting and posting to my blog in the same week...
Now I am again signed up as an SU demo if you would like to book a home workshop please get in touch!
Debbi x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x