Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Thursday 30 December 2010

Hello...


Well I have been MIA for the last few weeks and there are a number of reasons for this but mainly due to my boys who have been poorly on and off for the last month with various ailments and this has stopped all manner of preparations for Christmas... We have lots of high temperatures, poorly tummies, runny noses and coughs! Fingers crossed though they seem to be on the mend. They are a lot less grumpy which is a bonus and means I can once again move independently!
Today is the first day of the most exciting Stampin' Up! promotion of their calender HOORAH! I hear you all shout! It is Sale-a-Bration. There are some great stampsets that are available and they are so versatile...
Here is the leaflet with further details on for you...
I will be back later with some samples for you! Normal service should now be resumed! I have missed my crafting but with the boys as they were I have little more than wipe noses, hand out medicine and watch televison!
I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas and that you have had lots of fun and managed to do some crafting as well...

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're ok. Was wondering if something was up. I haven't been on ILWS much but didn't look like you on much either! Look forward to seeing your SAB projects xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Deb hope the boys are better... and wishing you a Happy New Year full of no illnesses this year especially when it comes to Convention!

    Peg x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x