Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Welcome Christmas...

Here is a card that I created using this beautiful set Helen came to play a few days ago and this is one of the images that I stamped whilst she was here. I decided to do the card monochromatic as the shadow image lends itself to this really well and I love this scene. To me this is what Christmas is all about.
I inked the edges of the image and then mounted this on black and then white. Putting the layers on to a black card blank. The sentiment is from old fashioned Christmas and is stamped to the top of the image panel, even though the top of the sentiment is missing I don't think that this takes away from the overall effect.
I hope you like this simple card and thanks for looking - Debbi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x