Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Friday 12 November 2010

Some Convention Pictures...

Well the Convention last weekend was brilliant! I was ill which was not but it was great to spend some time with some lovely and talented people... I have taken loads of pictures some of which I will share with you over the next few days, it was really inspirational and has given me loads of ideas of what to do in relation to crafting in my local area in the coming months! Watch this space...
This series of marquees was where the main classes were held for the British demos as there were so many of us! They were really spacious and surprisingly warm.






Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of the gala dinner as that was the day that I was ill - I spent that evening in my bed... Wasted was my new dress and shoes - gutted. So here is a picture of where I was when the other lovely dressed up ladies were eating beautiful food.





Here is a picture of all the Convention bags before we had picked them up, I love it and will be using it regularly from now on I love the patent material and all the bright colours - the bag tag that I made to hang from the bag is a perfect match, if you would like to join me next year for crafting fun and classes - email me for further details of how you can x












Here is Shelli on the first day of our get together... I have said this before the greatest thing for me about our Convention is getting to chat to Shelli and the rest of the staff that makes Stampin' Up! the great company it is... There were several occasions that we could sit down and chat with Shelli and the rest of the staff and posing for pictures come second nature to Shelli! Always smiling and looking great - my excuse is the germs that I was carrying around with me!








Here is a picture of us all with Shelli!
More pictures tomorrow!



Thanks for looking Debbi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x