Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 21 November 2010

our support for SU??

One of the other swaps that I did manage to complete - very late I might add at the recent convention was a 6x6 scrapbook page for demo support. Chris and Eileen are the lovely people that we get to phone when we need advice or to speak to them with an order. They are always there when we need them and always take the time to speak to us about the everyday things going on with our lives! So one of the lovely ladies on ILWS organised to make them a scrapbook with pages from all the demos that wanted to contribute. I didn't originally sign up for this but contacted Helen to say that I had enough time to give her a page... This is what I created using a black mat with tempting turquoise and the stamp set vintage vogue. I have used a whisper white panel and written a message to Chris and Eileen thanking them for all they do for me and how much the work that they do means! I have stamped the vine from the set on the right hand side and have added flowers to this making them 3D with dimensionals. I have stamped one of the sentiments from the set in the top right hand corner of the page and love the bright colours!
I hope you like the page I made and thanks for looking! Debbi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x