Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 8 November 2010

Convention Projects...

So the first project that I completed was the card candy and I cannot tell you how long I agonised over this for... I knew the stamp set that I was using - artistic etchings and I had decided that the colours I was going to use were cherry cobbler, black and confetti white.
I made three of the pieces very quickly but the three larger pieces I really struggles with - this is the first time that I had done the card candy and I wanted to make sure that I did all the other talented demos justice. I think that I managed this and was very pleased with the results. I love the colour combination that I have chosen.
I have not used a sentiment in the examples other than the armour that come with the stamp set. I didn't think that it was needed. I have layered up every piece and I think that gives them more depth and the embellishments that I have added reflect the bling needed to add a little sparkle to the pieces and I love the effect of the ribbon - such a simple idea to fold a piece in half and staple it to the project...
I hope you like the examples my group got and thanks for looking
If you would like to purchase this stamp set - please email me for further details! Debbi x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie, Sorry I missed meeting you at convention, did ask for you but I think you were not doing well, hope you are now! did you enjoy convention, I did some aspects of it, but felt it was just too small a venue to house us 349 demos!! sorry did not get to swap with you too!! well may be at next convention! HUgs always! G

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x