Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 8 November 2010

3D swap...

For this swap I decided that I would make a Christmas organiser with a twist... I used a Christmas stamp set however the colours that I chose to stamp the set in were not that traditional - some of them were but not all I used the brights collection from the new catalogue a must buy for its fantastic value... The set that I used was Sparkly and Bright.
This swap I pinched the idea from a new crafting friend Anne who made the organiser for me on a recent crafting afternoon - I had to alter the size slightly as Anne had used a folder for the base and I used a 12x12 for mine. I used a shopper jotter pad for one side and the print outs are from a website where there are loads of useful ones available for crafting projects.
So the card I used was craft and whisper white for the base textured for the base, and I stamped on whisper white and mounted the panels on card stock that matched the bright i was using at the time! I have stamped the images in the same colour and have inked the edges of each panel. on the front I stamped the sentiment from occasional greetings 'for you'
I loved doing this swap and making them really tested me when under pressure for a project and having to have them completed in time! phew I managed it! and the swaps that I received in return were some of the best that I have ever received - I will post photos of these tomorrow!
I hope you like my project and thanks for looking - I will start to post the pictures of the Convention in the next couple of days - it was great!
Thanks for looking - Debbi x x x

1 comment:

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x