Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Mad Cat...

This is one of my favourite penny black images and I love the expression on the cat's face. As a crafter it doesn't how long you have had your stamps - you just keep adding to them! buying more and more... but ssshhhh don't tell anyone!
I have coloured the image using my SU! colours and an aqua painter and am pleased with the results I have used my inkpads rather than pens, water colours pastels or the pencils (all of which I have!) I have used the black watered down to be more subtle and I have used pixie pink for the ears of the cat,  again watered down for the subtle colour. I have then inked the edges of the image in black and double mounted it on basic black and pixie pink. The sentiment is stamped in black and mounted on black then pink.
I have added three card candy to the top right of the card in black and pink and I think that they match really well. I have used a white card blank and have inked the edges in both the pink and the black colours rthat I have used. I then added a black panel to the middle of the card and have added the image to the top left and the sentiment to the bottom right.
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - Debbi x x x

4 comments:

  1. love it Debbi great layout! and love the grumpy cat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Debbi i love pink and black together xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card and I love the pink and black colour combo.

    Hope that I get to meet you IRL at convention next week.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Debbi, I love these colours together.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x