Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 4 October 2010

Launch Night...




Saturday night saw my launch party and we had a great evening with some new products and old favourites. I decided to do things a little bit different for my launch as the pictures will show - there were a couple of games, a make and take and a raffle. As I had recently attended training my display board was full thanks to many of my fellow demonstrators and I had a great time looking at all the beautiful swaps that I received on the evening.
I had created everyone a goody bag to tale away with them and I had tried to co-ordinate this with both retired card stock and also new colours with accessories as well.
For the make and take we made the card that was recently shown at training although as I didn't have much of the cherry cobbler used here I changed the main colour for real red and used real red ribbon... Both colours look great with this stamp set.
The second part of the evening was pin the tail on the donkey - although using stamping. Guests had to be blindfolded and spun around and then stamp on to the target Stampin Up! as close to the middle as they could. This is something that I have not tried before and we had a real giggle doing it - there was a prize for the winner.



I then turned the reins over to my guests... I gave them the same supplies and gave them 20 minutes to create a card using the circle circus set and some punches, they had a great time doing it and I think that you will agree they did really. Nicola's card was the winner and she received a prize on the evening also.


This is the card that WON! Nicola did a great job - as did all the ladies!
Joan
Sue's below

Tracey above
and Sam's


My raffle prize will be drawn when the last order is received in just over two weeks, this is for the ladies that attended the launch and for every order received over £45.00 that is placed before then. Email me if you want to  order - the prize - DASHER, CHOCOLATE CHIP INK, NOT QUITE NAVY INK and CHOCOLATE CHIP RIBBON... I hope you like the pictures! and thanks for looking Debbi x x x

having trouble loading piccies - will try again later x

1 comment:

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x