Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Goals...

I have set myself the goal of being a better blogger and the main reason for this is I need to remain focused on my crafting as I am very busy in the next couple of months with the SU European Convention, my first craft fair, classes, workshops and Christmas! So I determined to use all this activity to my advantage and blog about it at the same time...
For Convention that is becoming scarily close and I am no where near prepared enough in relation to the swaps that I should have completed - I need to have completed...
team cards, scrapbook pages, gifts - non are done! 3D swap 10 - have designed it not made any though, Business Tools swap - 10 completed hoorah!, Card Candy - finished today and approximately 300 general swaps in various designs that I have designed and not really started! I feel lots of late nights coming on and a bit of stressing as the countdown begins in ernest!
I don't want to show the finished products, until the ladies that are receiving them will be on their way to collect there goodies, but here is an idea of the mess that I have been making today whilst completing the card candy - you can see the colour - I think they look great together...
Thanks for looking Debbi x x x

1 comment:

  1. Oooo that looks exctiting! Can you believe convention is only 2 weeks away?! I'm starting to panic as I haven't started my general swaps yet, arghhh!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x