Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 13 September 2010

CHRISTMAS IS COMING... the cards

So here are the cards that I promised you from the Christmas Class that I did a couple of weeks ago using the Stampin Up set Holly Jolly Christmas stamp set - which is retiring but I love it! and will miss it! We used the colours mellow moss, ruby red and close to cocoa (which we are also losing)
The first card uses a mellow moss base and I have used a panel of ski slope paper as a top border I have stamped three trees from the stamp set and added two of them to the card. I added the third tree on dimensionals and had covered this in dazzling diamonds. I stamped the sentiment in close to cocoa on the right hand side.

The second card is using a ruby red card blank i have added a panel of DSP from the ski slope set to the middle of the card and then a piece of very vanilla card stock to this I have inked the edges in mellow moss. I have then stamped five trees to the panel and the sentiment to the top right of the card. I then stamped Santa from the set to the centre of the card and then stamped another out and added this to the card on dimensionals.

The third card is using the reindeer, tree and Santa stamps and they are stamped on very vanilla and then punched out. I have then mounted them on the larger scallop punch and again on the largest circle punch. They are then mounted on a piece of mellow moss card and I have inked the edges of this and then again mounted on DSP from ski slope and this is then added to a close to cocoa card blank.
I hope you like the cards - thanks for looking if you would like more details of my classes please contact me. Debbi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x