Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Thursday 12 August 2010

Two Step Stamping Class

I will be doing a class on the 18th August that will consist of a set of cards and a bonus 3D item - we will be using the set greenhouse garden that is available from stampin' up at the moment with 20% off. Now if you purchase the stampset that is normally £22.95 for £18.36 YOU WILL GET THE CLASS FOR FREE! 
This is one of the most popular stampsets and I love it. We will be using bright summer colours and the two techniques that we will be using are two step stamping and the rock and roll technique. 
Want to know more then email me.
I look forward to seeing you - Debbi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x