Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Thursday 12 August 2010

Morning! Back to blogging...

Over the last few days I have been unable to blog as (my facebook friends will be aware!) my little one has managed to reach up to my laptop and remove my memory card and put it somewhere safe! We have hunted high and low and the card is nowhere to be seen - So I have been using hubby's camera in the meantime, but I now have a new memory card and we are off and running again!
The card I am sharing today is one that I made for a recent meeting with my SU team, we met had lunch and did some crafting it was a great afternoon and I got some great swaps from them and the lovely Helen even provided a make and take for us that I will share later!
The theme of the swap was two step stamping because of the great offer that Stampin Up! have on some of the sets at the moment with 20% off (email me for further details) I decided to use one of my newest sets trendy trees with the matching wheel funky forest and also another two step stamping set tiny tags. I have used the colours chocolate chip, old olive and ruby red. I have wheeled a panel of the trees and inked the edges of this in ruby red. I have stamped the tree trunk in close to cocoa and then added the top of the tree using the stamp a majig and the rock and roll technique. I inked up the treetop in ruby red and then rock and rolled the stamp in old olive. I have added a strip old olive ribbon with knotted detail and I have inked the edge of the panel. I have stamped the tiny vine from tiny tags in the top right hand corner and then added three tags using a brad I have stamped friend, love and handcrafted on these and angled them.
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking your comments are appreciated - Debbi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x