Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Saturday 7 August 2010

Anniversaries...



This week sees both my best friends and our anniversary and mine so the first card that I will show you is the one that I made for her. I have used Stampin' Up products and I have used the colours purple plum and certainly celery as her bedroom is purple - I have never used these colours together but love them! I have used the vine from the vintage vogue set and also the together forever sentiment. I have stamped the vine on very vanilla card and then inked the edges in plum - I mounted this on certainly celery card stock on which I had also stamped the vine on and then onto a card blank that was perfect plum. I have stamped the sentiment in the bottom right of the card and added some dazzling diamonds to the vine for added sparkle - I love the effect that you get from these and they last for ages (they also cover you if you are not careful, but that just adds to the glamour!) On the second picture you can see a close up of the glitter how fine it is and the great effect created. If you would like more information on the products available please get in contact - check back later for class details coming up!
cannot get this pic to flip the right way!
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - your comments are appreciated Debbi x x x
Will try and add the second picture later for some reason will not load!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x