Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Saturday 19 June 2010

GET WELL SOON... Stamp With Us Challenge!

I have made a promise to myself that I am going to make some time each Saturday morning to complete a challenge or at least a dedicated hour to make a card! So this week I decided that I would do the Stamp With Us challenge that I always love doing and I haven't done for ages! I have used the new Stampin Up! colours rich razzleberry and soft suede coupled with summer sun. I have used the stamp set pocket silhouettes and a clear brad to attached a tab of rinbbon.
I have stamped random images of the pocket silhouettes across the base of the card firstly in soft suede stamped off and then in the gaps used summer sun. Across the whole of the bottom of the card I have stamped rich razzleberry. I have then inked the edges of the card and nounted this on soft suede and then again on rich razzleberry inking the edges of the stamped panel. I have attached the tab of ribbon to the left hand side of the card using one of the clear rhinestone brads from stampin' up I love these and use them far more than other ones!
I have then attached the panel off set on the card to the left hand side and stamped the get well soon verse from curvey verses in the bottom right hand side. I have loved using this stamp set in the last couple of weeks - but it has to go away now! I chose to use this set for the get well card bacause even though the flowers are simple used with seperate coours I think that they are really cheery!
My next challenge is stamping candles - eekkkk!
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking your comments are appreciated - Debbi x x x

3 comments:

  1. What lovely cards .. don't forget to show us your canndles!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so gorgeous! With your talent you should consider entering the challenges over at Papercraft Star! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com, they provide the challenges in advance and give away great prizes too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x