Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 14 June 2010

colour family swap...


Tonight I am sharing with you the cards that I made for a recent swap over on ILWS this was a colour family swap and I used the BRIGHTS - this is my favourite colour family as they are all really happy colours! I have used the three greens and the Lovely as a tree stamp set. I have inked the panel to use on the card, let this dry and then stamped the image in the middle of the panel. I have chosen the darkest of the greens for this - Glorious green. The card blank is one of the paler greens Gable green. The panel across the left hand side of the card is glorious green I have left this blank - as the swap was to show the colour family I have kept my card very simple and I have just done something that I think emphasises the colours and how they co-ordinate. I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - Debbi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x