Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Saturday 8 May 2010

new colour's... first card!

My delivery arrived on Thursday and last night was the first chance that I had to play with the fabulous colours that we have been given for the May offer! I made a card for a friend who I saw today who over the last week has not been 100% and I thought that this would cheer her up a little - I chose to use all three colours that we are lucky enough to have and the stamp set once again circle circus but I love this set and love the way that circle circus is so versatile! I have stamped the images in melon mambo, rich razzleberry and softy suede.
I have cut a card blank and then stamped a panel of whisper white, inking the edges of this. Behind this I have added a piece of the beautiful ribbon (just doubled over) using soft suede and stamped the sentiment in rich razzleberry.
Keep an eye out for more samples using the new products in a BLOG HOP I am organising over on ILWS on the morning of June the 6th - there are a lot of demo's involved and I am sure that you will have a lovely morning!
STAMP SET circle circus, whimsical words
INK rich razzleberry, soft suede, melon mambo
CARD rich razzleberry, soft suede, melon mambo, whisper white
ACCESSORIES dauber, soft suede ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Softy Suede???!!! Is that a match for Certain Celery????!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x