Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Thursday 15 April 2010

Sheffield Training Swap Swap!


When we got back from demonstrator training in Sheffield one of my good friends Deb O'd had the great idea that we do a swap incorporating our favourite and just changing the colour combination that we used. There were 5 of us that signed up and we had to have them in this week. I have made this one by Kelly Austin and she has used the Bird on a Branch... She used the combination bashful blue, basic black and stamped on whisper white.
I have made the card in the same way but changed the combination to taken with teal, basic grey and stamped on whisper white. I think that you will agree Kelly has done a great job! One of the great things about being a demonstrator is the swaps that we get involved in - this is only one that I am in this week. My second being Cards for Men - more on that later though.
To make the card I have stamped the image in basic grey on whisper white with the flowers of the tree stamped in taken with teal and I then rounded the top corners, this is then mounted on taken with teal card stock which also has the corner rounded at the top. I have used the stamp from love you much to stamp the sentiment and then punched this out using the window punch I have stamped on taken with teal. I have added a brad to decorate - as on the original and a piece of grey taffeta ribbon stapled to the card blank to decorate the left hand side of the card.
I hope you like the cards and the colour combinations chosen - more crafting to be shown later! Debbi x x x

2 comments:

  1. Oooh these are gorgeous!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both gorgeous and they prove that one stamp can look so different dependant on the colours you use!!

    Well done Debbi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x