Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 26 April 2010

Quick post...

Today is a quick post just to show you a couple of small cards i made a fellow demo who did not have one of the mini sets that I had puchased - I quickly stamped some of the imagrs just so that she could showcase the stamps if she wished! I also stamped and puinched out some of the sentiments so that she could add these elements to her own cards.
I love the this set and will use it more in the coming weeks - rather than use the set to create a card I think I will use it more to add something different to cards. Thanks for looking - Debbi x x x

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it a great set. I didn't buy it the first time around and then after our bloghop I just had to have it! As you say, better for adding little elements to cards stamped with the bigger stamps but those elements make great finishing touches.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x