Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 21 March 2010

Second Post - finished cards




Hi Again! Here's hoping you are having a lovely Sunday we have had a relaxing day so far and I have sorted out loads of craft stuff - I officially have way too much! and need to make some space for my ever growing Stampin' Up! collection (another upside to being a demonstrator!) So here are the finished cards!
I have mounted the images onto pink passion card blanks and then inked the edges of the card. I have then stamped the swirl on the inside of the card and decorated this with the same small flower. I think that you will agree simple yet effective.
Both these cards have taken me no more than 20 mins to make - simple stamping, trimming and colouring to create something that looks great. With a bit of ribbon to add some detail. For details on what I have used please see above post!
Thanks for looking and I hope you like the cards - more in the next couple of days with the other two stamp sets! Debbi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x