Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Saturday 6 February 2010

Stamp With Us Challenge...

This weeks challenge was to create a 'Thank You' card I decided that for this card I would use black and white - so that I could use the beautiful new ribbon from Stampin' Up! which I have just purchased... I have stamped the image from whimsical wings in basic black on whisper white card and have then inked the edges. There are two ways that you can do this - using a dauber which is the way I have used here or by running the image through your ink, this way you get a much more defined application of colour. I have then mounted the image onto basic black card stock I have then added a panel of whisper white to the middle of a basic black card blank and attached the ribbon to the middle of this - I have tied a knot in the ribbon to added a little detail.
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking your comments are appreciated - Debbi x x x

3 comments:

  1. Ooh Debbi, I've loved what you've done before with this stamp set but I think this may be my favourite so far. The ribbon is truly lush (especially IRL, I have some too) and this card shows it off without taking away from the main image. Thanks for playing along.

    Sara xx
    Stamp With Us Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, I think black & white is so sophisticated!

    Thank you for joining in with our challenge!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x