Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Friday 8 January 2010

Simon SAys Challenge...

This weeks challenge over on Simon Say was pink and brown - looking at the challenges about at the moment I am sensing a theme with the colours that we are seeing! So far this card I decided that I was going to use a penny black stamp with cats - they are easy to colours brown! I have coloured them using polochromos and sansador. I don't have any of these but my friend does so I borrowed hers. I then double mounted the image on pixie pink and chocolate chip card from my SU stash . I inked the edges of the card blank with chocolate chip also SU using a dauber. The sentiment I used was hero arts and I have stamped that in pixie pink ink rounded the corners and inked the edges. The DSP I have used is also SU and from a retired set that I have - I love spots at the moment and have been searching out papers wirth them on! I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - any comments appreciated Debbi x x x

1 comment:

  1. Deborah O'Donohoe8 January 2010 at 09:47

    I think it is time you went back to work.

    So little time..so many challenges

    Deborah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x