Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Raspberry Suite Colour Challenge

This is a challenge that I saw Langara had entered and had to have a go! I have substituted the colours for SU! ones as I don't have any other! I just love this combination and knew stright away the stamp set that I was going to use. Winter Post although a Christmassy set there are many elements that can be used all year round - especially at the moment as we are having so much bad weather :-) but at least I am spending some quiet time with my boys as we cannot go to far from the house.
The colours that we had to use for the challenge are pictured here - so I have substituted these with Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Very Vanilla and Tempting Turquoise I think I will be using this combination again - they look so good together.
So for the card I stamped tempting turquoise on the card blank but stamped off so that it was not as bright - and also inked the edges of the card. I then stamped around the edge of the card using the snowflake stamp. I stamped in Chocolate chip for the middle of the card - the postcard and the skaters, I inked the edge of the card also using a dauber. The deer are stamped in so saffron. The card candy to the right of the card are craftwork cards and similar shades to that of the challenge. I hope you like the card and thanks for looking Debbi x x x

3 comments:

  1. Such a GREAT card.. love the wintery feel with these colors! works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Great job on the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun brads. Great take on Dawn's color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x