Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 13 January 2010

my time to craft challenge

Hello All, quick post this evening just to post this card that I created for the my time to craft challenge - this week you had to use the colours blue and brown, For this I used a forever friends image and coloured this with my pro markers and then rounded the corners with my fiskars punch. This was then mounted on stampin' up card stock and some of the stampin up dsp that I have in my stash. The sentiment is hero arts and again mounted on cardstock. I have inked the edges of the card blank and also added three su buttons to decorate...
I hope you like the card, thanks for looking - all comments appreciated! Debbi x x x
PS the first names are in the hat for my SU blog candy x x x
Please also excuse the bad lighting on the picture - camera batteries died!

1 comment:

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x