Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Thursday 7 January 2010

Forever Friends

This week challenge on the Forever Friends blog was to create a cheerful happy card with a twist. i had created this card I love the bold blue and the shocking pink together!. I then added some lime green card as my twist... The card blank is white I have used a blue and white spotted DSP as the background and rounded the corners of this. I have then double matted the image with both brilliant blue and pink passion cardstock. The image is painted with SU water colours and I have accented the balloons with glitter gue and glossy accents. I have rounded the corners of the image and the matting. I have then added a strip of white ribbon and the sentiment that is hero arts and have again double mounted this and rounded the corners. I have also added three buttons the the bottom right of the card. I loved doing this challenge bright and cheery is right up my street and I love this image of the bear - this is definately one of my favourites. I hope you like my card and thanks for looking - Debbi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x