Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 25 January 2010

Forever Friends Challenge...

The challenge over on the Forever friends blog this week was quick and simple. I decided to quickly colour an image using my SU! ink pads and an aqua painter. This is a great technique if you have no other methods to colour near you - simply depress the ink pad lid onto the pad and then reopen the ink pad. You can then pull the ink onto your aqua brush and colour the image, to build up the colour on the image simply add more colour to the brush. Once I had completed the image I mounted it on pixie pink card stock after inking the edges of the image and then again onto whisper white rounding all the edges of the image. I made a card blank from pixie pink card and added some Forever Friends DSP in similar colours to the card stock. I stamped the sentiment straight onto the DSP. The colours I used to colour the bear are more mustard very light as a base and then again in creamy caramel. I added some darker shading to the edges of the bear.
I hope like my card even with the colouring this card only took me 20 minutes, thanks for looking and your comments are much appreciated.

1 comment:

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x