Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Thursday 7 January 2010

Colour Create Challenge

This challenge was lemon and lime and with the lack of colour that we see when we look out of the window at the moment for me it was perfect something to brighten my new crafting area and something to add some brightness to all the white (snow!) For this card I decided to use one of my favourite stamp sets at the moment Circle Circus from Stanpin' Up! It is one of the sets that we got from Convention last year and when I first saw it in the catalogue didn't really think that it was me and did not think it would get much use. How wrong you can be! I love it. For this card I stamped the card blank with yoyo yellow and some of them are stamped off to give the lemony look! Inking round the edges as well. I then added the ribbon detail that is just doubled back on itself and glued down. For the middle panel I stamped on a seperate piece of cardstock and also inked the edges. The sentiment is hero arts and stamped also in gable green and mounted in carstock of the same colour. I loved making this card and was pleased with the result. I hope you like it too and thanks for looking - any comments are appreciated - Debbi - ps watch this space for BLOG CANDY coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. To appreciate this comment you have to "hear" Homer's voice...

    Oooh candy!!! (slurp)

    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Debbi, Cute card and the colours are great.
    I am so glad you have the enlarge feature on your blog. :o)
    Thanks for joining us at Colour Create.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! This is such a cute card! Great use of the colors!
    Thanks for joining Colour Create this time around!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x