Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 8 November 2009

STAMPERS 10...

*** 09/11/2009 ONLY 6 PLACES LEFT ****

I am starting up a brand new Stampers’ 10 Club… I am looking for the first orders to be in January 2010! Do you want to join me ??

I need 10 members to join the club who commit to spending a minimum of £15 a month (plus P&P) for 10 months…

Each month one of the 10 members will be the ‘hostess’ for that particular month and will receive the minimum of a Level 1 stamp set and £15 worth of products from the catalogue. As the club is virtual this does not mean that we will be all desending on your house but simply that you benefit from the hostess benefits from being a member!

I will also include a bi-monthly card kit so we can all create some wonderful projects throughout the year using bits and pieces from the catalogue.

You will receive a free Stampin Up catalogue at the start of the club if you need one – just let me know and if published any mini catalogues that may be offered.

Like the sound of this??

It is a great way to increase your stash and also reach the dizzy heights of achieving the hostess benefits and free products that come with that.

Please mail me for more information or to secure your place as a member before they are all filled up!

Hope to hear from you soon

ONLY SEVEN PLACES LEFT...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x