Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2009

Christmas Swap...

I am still waiting for some of the swaps to be received, I think that this is a combination of both the Stampin' Up! Convention and the postal strikes that are holding up cards being received... It is still very exciting for those of us who attending the Convention (I will post more about that at the weekend with pictures!) but I thought that I would post you pictures of the swap I created for the ladies in my group... As mentioned before this image was only used as I was off sick at the time and was extremely bored so wanted something to occupy my time, whilst sat on the settee!
I mounted the image on real red cardstock and then again on garden green cardstock, after inking the edges and off setting the layered mount. I stamped holly around the edge of the card and added glitter to the stamped image. I then added a sheet of velum to the card and stamped Christmas wishes onto this. The stamps are from Old fashioned Christmas and although time consuming to colour I think that it is well worth it! I hope you agree...
Thanks for looking Debbi (your very excited stampin'up demonstrator - all inspired from Convention!) x x x

1 comment:

  1. It's a lovely card Debbie, I am sooo inspired too, isn't it fab? :0) Can't wait for London already! I think it may be a bit too early to get this excited tho!!
    Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x