Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 26 October 2009

Christmas Swap...

I have organised a Christmas Swap on ILWS over the last few weeks the cards have to be in in the next few days... there was only one stipulation - Christmas themed from the current catalogue - This is a sneek peek of the cards I have created and I have had a lot of time on my hands this week being poorly, hence my choice for the image! and I hope the ladies in my group appreciate how much time it has taken me to paint the image! I will post a picture of the completed cards once they have been posted to the rest of the group!
I hope you like my sneek peek and thanks for looking! Debbi x x x

1 comment:

  1. Aww you poor thing! I hope ya feeling better soon! Though I wish I could create something like this when I'm poorly! So much detail - what a labour of love! I'm sure the ladies will appreciate it - I certainly do!
    Healing Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x